the future of multitail

Hi,

As any functionality I can think of for a tail-on-steroids have been
implemented (and no new suggestions are mailed), I'm at the point: where
to go to with multitail?
Leave it as it is, or make it into a more general monitoring tool?
I have this idea about (optional!) plugins which can add monitoring of
anything you can think off. These plugins would then have their own line
at the bottom of the screen in which they can announce events. For
example, a plugin which announces users logging in, something that
mentions the load of the system, a plugin which checks the diskspace, or
even a plugin which logs into icq/aim/whatever, etc. etc.
What do you people think of this?

| UNIX sysop? Then give MultiTail ( http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/ ) |
| a try, it brings monitoring logfiles (and such) to a different level!    |