DEVELOPMENT(!) release 3.3.1

Hi,

Moments ago I released version 3.3.1 of multitail. This is a development
release which might be severely broken (although I doubt that).
New features and such:

Version 3.3.0: use information of getpwent() instead of environment
variables, xterm title is cleared when multitail exits, statusline can be
set to a descriptive description instead of the filename / commandline

Version 3.3.1: rewrote terminal-resize code, should be much more stable now.
added code for handling 'F5': that refreshes the terminal. one can now press
'F1' at any time to get context sensitive help. some small layout fixes.
when adding a file one can select wether to follow the filename or the
filedescriptor

|UNIX admin? Then give MultiTail (http://vanheusden.com/multitail/)|
|a try, it brings monitoring logfiles to a different level! See    |
|http://vanheusden.com/multitail/features.html for a feature list. |