multitail using excessive amounts of memory?

Hi,

Has anyone had multitail running for a couple of days? And if so: was the
memory usage also becoming enormous? (press 't' in the main screen)
Here it uses 70MB+ after aprox 3 days. I've added coded which keeps track of
all allocated memoryblocks and couldn't find any memoryleaks so I'm
suspecting a memoryleak in glibc (using 2.3.2 here, some problem with
2.3.1).

|UNIX admin? Then give MultiTail (http://vanheusden.com/multitail/)|
|a try, it brings monitoring logfiles to a different level! See    |
|http://vanheusden.com/multitail/features.html for a feature list. |