Re: [multitail] 3.3.6

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:49:39 +0200 (CEST)
Folkert van Heusden <folkert@vanheusden.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded version 3.3.6 to my website.
> use default background color instead of black, some changes and a makefile
> for CYGWIN (win32)
>

> Folkert van Heusden

Just a note that I have seen a couple of problems here.  I tail two logs, the syslog in the upper half and the apache access log in the lower.  I have noticed that the cursor in the upper half, sometimes positions itself in the middle of the last line of the syslog and that some characters in that line are lost.  I have also noticed times that the syslog scrolls only the last 3 or 4 lines and those above remain stationery for a while.  Since this is a development version, I guess such things happen from time to time.
--
Robin Lynn Frank
Director of Operations