version 3.4.8 released (bugfixes)

Version 3.4.8 was released minutes ago.

Version 3.4.6: compiles again on Free-, Open and NetBSD.
Version 3.4.7: lines would sometimes split in two, that is now fixed
Version 3.4.8: fixed a handle leak which occured when repeatingly viewing the output of an external command

(3.4.8: when doing for example multitail -R 2 -l "ls -l" which displays the difference
of the output of ls -l, ran every 2 seconds and showing only the difference)

I've also released version 3.5.1 but that is a development version. That version has quiet
a bit of coderewrite to get regular expression matching and suppression to work. Needs some
thorough testing.

Folkert van Heusden

Op zoek naar een IT of Finance baan? Mail me voor de mogelijkheden!
|UNIX admin? Then give MultiTail (http://vanheusden.com/multitail/)|
|a try, it brings monitoring logfiles to a different level! See    |
|http://vanheusden.com/multitail/features.html for a feature list. |
Phone: +31-6-41278122, PGP-key: 1F28D8AE
Get your PGP/GPG key signed at www.biglumber.com!