Re: [multitail] multitail features

 I disagree that multitail should modify anything on the system.

 Let it do well the thing it does, present information.

 There are already default tools that systems install for
 rotating/truncating logs (e.g. on *nix, logrotate) used
 via a cronjob (man logrotate).  Some systems you only have
 to include a file in /etc/logrotate.d to add new logfiles to
 manage.

~Michael