Re: [multitail] released development release 3.9.15 of multitail

>  I already have v3.9.15 installed on machines.
>  Aside from doing recompiles and md5/sha1 sums on executables, how
>  do I know which v3.9.15 is deployed?  Or perhaps I am misunderstanding
>  your versioning protocol?

Well, normally I would get a new version number for each new version on
my website, but as I'm sending out so much new versions these days I
tend to re-use versionnumbers.

>  correctly with regard to networking.  It was very difficult to
>  track down problems ("which version are you using?" ceased to be
>  useful).

Well, yes, you've got a point there.

Ever wonder what is out there? Any alien races? Then please support
the seti@home project: setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu