-S and -cS

Hello.

Just found out that -S breakes -cS functionality, since apparently
regexp's are evaluated after -S writes the output

(its the same when we press 'back' and make a shift right. All colors
disapper).

One other thing: Instead of -S, can we have a first line stating what log
file is beeing logged? Like tail -f *, where we have the file name printted when
there is a change in the file thats beeing logged (My english needs
improvement. I hope you understand what I wrote)

--
Pedro Alves