Re: [multitail] Re: markerline

ok
new version of 3.9.15 is on the site

--mark-change or in the configfile sets this behaviour
a '--mark-change' is, of course, per window and not per file
so:
multitail --mark-change file1 -I file2 -I file3 file4 -I file5
this will add the marker in the window with file1, file2 and file3 but
NOT in the window with file4 and file5 (unless you set the global
setting in the configfile)