Re: multitail features

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:08:19 -0700, you wrote:

> I disagree that multitail should modify anything on the system.

it does already :)

> There are already default tools that systems install for
> rotating/truncating logs (e.g. on *nix, logrotate)

i never liked logrotate, i used cron jobs with the find command to do
my truncating:

33 * * * * root find /var/log/messages
        -size +16k -exec cp /dev/null {} \;

i had a different line for all the different logs

i suppose i could work with logrotate under cygwin.

even if it doesn't get added, i may play with the code myself...

http://home.cogeco.ca/~tsummerfelt1
telnet://ventedspleen.dyndns.org