Re: [multitail] WARNING

I had a similar thing, I came back one day to multitail using 87% CPU, on a slackware machine monitoring 4 log files. I'll see if I can reproduce it and let you know if so.

Scott.

Michael McDaniel wrote:
script is:

#!/bin/sh

sudo /home/mmcdanie/bin/multitail                    \
      -csn -cs -wh  8 -c -m 8192 "/var/log/messages" \
      -csn -cs        -c -m 8192 "/var/log/mail"

#% end

command line is:

$ multi-start.sh

NOTE that mail log is fairly busy on this machine.

~M