Re: [multitail] Re: any bugs/feature requests left?

> >Any bugs or new ideas left? I'm planning to release a new stable version
> >(4.0.0! whoohoo!)
> maybe a minor tweak?
> i like the path/filename in the markerline.
> i'm finding that i'd like to know the difference between the markerlne
> and the mark-change line. as it is now i have to look a little closer
> at a merged window to see if the markerline that was printed was
> because of inactivity or because the logfile was changed.
> so maybe a separeate colour config option for the mark change line?

Please check the new version
http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/multitail-3.9.16-test1.tgz
It has options like 'markerline_color' and such in multitail.conf with
which you can configure what you want.

Temperature outside:    22.187500, temperature livingroom: 20.7