Re: [multitail] reverse color scheme

 I am obviously confused about changing the color scheme.

 If I press 'c' which brings up the 'Toggle colors' window,
 and I then press 's'(yslog), I get the reverse colors.  I
 like the different colors for different lines but not inverse.
 If I press 'c' and choose 'S'(cheme) and choose 'syslog', the
 colors are on a per field basis (which I do not want).

 So, where do I set the 's'(yslog) colors to not be inverse, only
 each line different color.

 thanks,

 ~Michael