Re: [multitail] Re: Re: Re: development release 3.9.14 of multitail

> > Will, hopefully, fix it
> >these evening and upload 3.9.14.1.
> yes, fixed.
> i found what's more cosmetic bugs than anything else:
> 1) i have three windows open in mulittail. the first two show separate
> logs, the third one is two merged logs.
> when i hit 'w' to write out the script, and that script is run,
> multitail opens the two logs that were previously merged,  into
> separeate windows (so i now have a total of 4 instead of the original
> 3)

Ah yes, it incorrectly suppressed the '-I' when writing the script. Will
be fixed in 3.9.14.2.

> i can just delete the extra window and re-merge, so it's not a big
> problem
> 2) when i hit 'e' or 's' the window that pops up isn't quite wide
> enough. so with 'e'. the prompt: 'select window (reg.exp.d)
> the 'd' is on the second line. the ')' is over written by the first
> window number ie:
>   Select window (reg.exp.
> d00 /cygd...bbs
> the same kind of thing happens with the 's' command:
>   Swap windows , select wi
> o00 /cygdr...bbs
> the operation of those commands isn't affected.
> this is with 3.9.14.1 and the latest cygwin

My guess is you have a small terminalwindow? E.g. 80 columns? Will be
fixed in the next version.

And thank you very much for the reports!

www.biglumber.com <- site where one can exchange PGP key signatures