Re: [multitail] usefull?

> > Hmmm yes, code gets a little bit bigger but on the other hand (I'm
> > thinking aloud here) the main goal of multitail is making watching
> > logfiles (and such) as convenient as possible. Hmmm.
>
> it doesn't make any difference to me about large code as long as it
> makes watching logfiles easier.
> i'd really like to see a native windows version (that doesn't require a
> large cygwin install)

You don't need the complete cygwin installation. Only dll's like
cygwin1.dll, ncurses.dll, etc.

Also, have you looked at 'tailforwin32'? It seems to be somewhat like
multitail: http://tailforwin32.sourceforge.net/

--
www.vanheusden.com/multitail - multitail is tail on steroids. multiple
               windows, filtering, coloring, anything you can think of