Re: [multitail] released version 4.3.7 (devel. rel.) of multitail

I use multitail A LOT, and with several log files. It has only one problem:
performace. Using B and going up is very slow (maybe an option not to
render colors). Also, page up does not work, and line by line is not good.

And history is very limited (only a couple of pages) but surely I missed an
option...

Great work

Pedro