Re: [multitail] released development release 4.3.5 of multitail

> > released development release 4.3.5 of multitail
> > 4.3.5: - 'n' (clear a buffer+window) did not work
> >        - added 'N' which clears all buffers and windows
> >        - in the scrollback menu, search next ('n') did not work
> >        - global search now remembers the last searchstring
> >        - added history to inputfields like searchstrings:
> >          press ^r or cursor key down when entering a search-string or filename or command
> i wonder:  multitail has the `-j' switch to make it read from stdin.
> i ended up power-cycling the computer.  very, very annoying!  there are
> several possible solutions:  check to see if stdin is a terminal or
> a pipe.  or check for several "wrong" commands in a row and stop the
> show.  could this please be considered for a future release?

Sounds usefull to me!
I'll continue the discussion via private mail.

MultiTail cok yonlu kullanimli bir program, loglari okumak, verilen
kommandolari yerine getirebilen. Filter, renk verme, merge, 'diff-
view', vs.  http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/