Re: [multitail] Disbling colors in scrollback ("b") mode

> > > Using the scroll back functionality is sometimes a desperately slow
> > > feature.
> > when?
>
> Colorscheme: log4j
> Scroll back
> Have wrap lines off
> press right button to see the rest of the lines.
> go drink a coffee.
>
> On a previous version, when we pressed right at scrollback mode colors
> disappeared. This was much better than the current "slooooow" way

Via private mail I'll send you a "preview" of version 5.1.0 which adds
the 'scrollback_no_colors' parameter to the configurationfile. When set
to 'yes', no colors will be shown when using 'b'.

MultiTail cok yonlu kullanimli bir program, loglari okumak, verilen
kommandolari yerine getirebilen. Filter, renk verme, merge, 'diff-
view', vs.  http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/