Re: [multitail] Disbling colors in scrollback ("b") mode

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 03:46:26PM +0200, Folkert van Heusden wrote:

> > Using the scroll back functionality is sometimes a desperately slow
> > feature.
>
> when?

Colorscheme: log4j

Scroll back

Have wrap lines off

press right button to see the rest of the lines.

go drink a coffee.

____

On a previous version, when we pressed right at scrollback mode colors
disappeared. This was much better than the current "slooooow" way