Re: [multitail] multitail marketing campagne

Folkert van Heusden wrote on 1/30/2007 7:24 AM:
> would like to ask: do any of you have suggestions how I can promote
> multitail? Not too expensive please; e.g. advertising on slashdot

a native windows version, even if it's console only (ie. without a
cygwin install)

getting linux users to switch from their currently tailing program is
probably a futile effort.

the only reason i even installed cygwin was so i could use multitail on
windows :)

there are plenty of tailing type programs for windows, but none with the
features that multitail has.