multitail marketing campagne

Hi,

As some of you might have noticed; i'm quit serious about spreading
multitail as much as possible. E.g. let it be the microsoft of the
logviewers (bad example but what I mean is; let it be the dominant
player on the logview market). I'm already giving people mugs with the
multitail logo and url on it and most of my e-mails mention it. But it
goes to slow; too many people haven't heard of it at all. So what I
would like to ask: do any of you have suggestions how I can promote
multitail? Not too expensive please; e.g. advertising on slashdot costs
thousands of dollars (if I remember correctly around 4000 dollar) and I
cannot afford that kind of money.
So all suggestions are welcome!

Ever wonder what is out there? Any alien races? Then please support
the seti@home project: setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu