Multitail prevents logs from updating?

Hi Al:

I have multitail installed on Centos 5.4 and I am using it to watch 3 files. /var/log/fail2ban.log, secure and httpd/error_log.

ANyway, I have found if I leave multitail running for extended periods the logs stop updating, it's not just the ssh session or something like that, if I logout and back in te logs still have not changed, even the secure log which SHOULD show my logout and back in. I have to restart the machine to get the logs going again. Any ideas?

Rick