[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
edit schemes in master config file
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: edit schemes in master config file
- From: Miles Stevenson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:52:09 +0000
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=xe5DTYaf45zNZMjvphExTtzwD8zdWS8f+omVvXfuWrE=; b=ALqYdncsSdxPPx8WVVVuTkXXWVw0Hb19j3Hwxx5pBiy+bJZ+Uc+VM6seZE559slSMt Q5soK2+HYZXP/vlK32YwPBxr2X40HJeaSutkdDkLgpBPjUwui6eLmu8NW5D1YemBO2cZ rjY0M3p4WTElXqpkinuHihxjiGvO6D6AsTe6/rxlnh73FhbC2zNL7qAI08980c+8+Fcj AVJe23hSvqBb5iermBu4H96fbqgy9fTC1LDERv4w4CES5lIQiQ1+daC8BDOggPfjJSX/ RX8eiblQSYazDdM1jyx4PSVt18l4T4Zw1mmmCLma04YRZBy98dCOtMBGGffteJSvWQS/ u6vg==
- Sender: email@example.com
I'm having trouble getting an "editscheme" to work that is defined in
my /etc/multitail.conf file.
Version: Ubuntu 11.10 multitail package, multitail 5.2.8 (changelog on
www.vanheusden.com/multitail/changelog.html is out of date)
Error while processing configuration file at line 1200:
Edit scheme 'firewall' is unknown: you must first define a
filterscheme before you can use it.
Here is my relevant config in multitail.conf:
I've tried putting my "useeditscheme" line before and after the
editscheme definition, with no luck. The error says I need to create a
"filterscheme" which doesn't make sense to me, since I'm defining and
using an "editscheme". I've tried defining a stub filterscheme without
any rules in it and that didn't do anything either.
I'm guessing this is a bug? Ubuntu seems to be one version behind
(5.2.9 is the latest) so I don't know if this is fixed in the latest
I've also tried starting multitail with the "-ks firewall" option, and
it just keeps complaining that no "firewall" scheme can be found. I've
tried removing my .deb, compiling and installing the latest 5.2.9
version from source, but I still have the same problem. Color schemes
work fine for me. Just not the edit schemes.