Scrollback buffer always 100 lines

Hey All,

Am I doing this right? I cannot get multitail to scrollback more than 100 lines.

I've tried with Apache logfiles and normal text files but when I press
b to show the scrollback buffer it is limit to 100 lines always.

I compiled the newest version v5.2.12

If I press m in multitail and then choose "a" for all regex matches
and then 1000 for lines I still just see 100 lines.

I also tried running commands like this:

multitail -m 1000 --no-load-global-config <logfile>

I have tried this in Debian Squeeze and on a Red Hat box - same result.

So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65  F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F
http://about.me/imranchaudhry