Re: [multitail] Scrollback buffer always 100 lines

Thanks for fast response Folkert, so you mean this:

multitail -n 1000 <file>

Which works.

But within multitail it still does not work like I expect, maybe a bug?

I can live with a fixed 1000 line buffer but another issue is that -n
applies only to the first file. I am going to try a make a bash script
wrapper around multitail somehow to cater for multiple files.

Just FYI, I also tried these which didn't work:

default_nlines:1000:/my/log/path/*.log
global_default_nlines:1000

I am sourcing my config file (.multitailrc) with -F