watch command problem

Hi,

playing with the netstat problem described in my previous mail, I
stumbled across a problem with watch.

How can i execute

watch -n 10 'netstat -penta | sort | grep 127.0.0.1'

within netstat (as an alternative to multitails own command
scheduler)?

I can not find a way to run watch with multitail:

multitail -r 2 -l "watch -n 10 'netstat -penta | sort | grep 127.0.0.1:1'"

gives me

Error opening terminal: dum.

trying to add this command via the dialog triggered by the 'a' key I
get an "Exit code: 0" Message within a red border.

I run multitail in screen, if this matters.

Thanks again for your attention,
John