Re: [multitail] multitail -c unreadable colors

On 8/21/2014 11:45 AM, David Winiecki wrote:

> When I use multitail -c /some/log, the colors used on some lines are
> very difficult to read. For example, see the green arrows in this
> screenshot:
>
> http://screencast.com/t/dRW4rA3ZFcd
>
> Also, some lines are the same color as the line before. See the red
> arrows in that screenshot.
>
> Is there some way I can fix either of these problems?

There are many ways, one is general, and there is the option to
customize for a single log, or "color scheme".

The file /etc/multitail.conf has all the settings, and comments
documenting just about everything (the real documentation is actually
the man page).
--
René Berber